Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 13

I'm feeling much better today. I've seen 2 inspiring videos, one was on the history channel and was about George Washington Carver. His biography was the first I ever read, which happened when i was in 3rd grade. Come to find out it was also the first biography my wife ever read as well at roughly the same time. He as a great man who utilized his genius in such an honorable way. The world would be such a better place if there where more people like him. Great educator, brilliant and humble. That is the kind of person I want to become. I have a long way to go, I'm missing all three qualities, but hey, you have to start sometime.

The second video was by a CMU Computer science professor and is entitled "The Last Lecture"..simply a must see


Breakfast:
blueberry smoothy

Lunch:
strawberry smoothy

Dinner:
Cod with mushroom sauce
sweet potato pie
creamed spinach

No comments: