Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 29

Complete! I did a pretty good job of sticking to the goal. My only lapse was the planned birthday meal and a slight bit just to appease the in laws. I weigh 205 and feel pretty good. I guess we probably were not as creative as we had hoped but it is always nice to achieve a goal. I am planning on getting my blood work pretty soon after I get down below 200.

I started a new cycling program again last monday and it is pretty tough getting back into the swing of things. I really want a some sort of data logger for my rides. I'm debating between the ibike, which is a wind based power meter, and a garmin. The garmin unit has gps and heart data and the ibike has power, windspeed and temperature. I probably don't need any of it, but I like to have the data so that I can discuss achievements with my friends and maybe have something to compare. It kinda gives a purpose to all the painful efforts. Its also nice to relive those moments. I still go back to my HTH06 experience over on motionbased web site. How silly is that to find purpose in silly dots on a graph. But it seems most of my life is about an increasing graph, age, finances and what not.

breakfast:
smoothy
coffee

lunch:
grapefruit
power bar

dinner:
mozzarella, basil, and tomato sandwich
salad with blue cheese dressing
also snacked on french fries, cheese quesadilla, and a slice of cheese pizza.

No comments: